Custom Search

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Dil To Pagal Hai (1997) - Hindi Songs

Dil To Pagal Hai is one of the best movies of the 90s. It's directed by Yash Chopra and stars Shahrukh Khan, Madhuri Dixit, Karishma Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, and Farida Jalal. I'm pretty sure that you've already watched this film, specially if you are a Shahrukh fan. If you haven't, I'm not really sure what to say to you. Really nice movie. I specially like the music of Dil To Pagal Hai, which is composed by Uttam Singh. Some of the best songs of Lata and Udit Narayan are from DTPH. I hadn't listened to them for years, so I'm really enjoying myself right now. I'm sure you will love them too. Enjoy!!
Are Re Re / Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
Bholi Si Surat / Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
Dholna / Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
Dil To Pagal Hai / Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste / Hariharan, Lata Mangeshkar
Le Gayi / Asha Bhonsle
Koi Ladki Hai / Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan
Pyar Kar / Lata Mangeshkar, Udit Narayan

No comments:

Post a Comment